1. The rapidea ® Plant Engineering and Building Trade and in particular its owner, operator and staff and all contractors associated with the shop system observe and comply with the specifications of the Federal Data Protection Law (BDSG), the German Telemedia Act (TMG) and all other statutory provisions relating to data protection.
2. In order to make the use of our website as user-friendly, efficient and secure as possible for our visitors and clients, the rapidea ® Plant Engineering and Building Trade employs 'cookies'. These are tiny text files that are stored on the user's computer, assuming it has been set up to allow cookies, and are standard practice in e-commerce. These files are not viruses or trojans and cannot inflict harm. Cookies are automatically deleted from your computer after your visit to our website if you have clicked the box "Delete new cookies when I exit the browser" (or similar) in your browser's 'Preferences'.
3. Whenever you visit the web pages of the rapidea ® Plant Engineering and Building Trade our statistics programme saves the information - browser type, browser version, operating system, the URL of the site visited previously, the host name of the computer, IP address and date and time of the server enquiry - that has been sent automatically from your browser to our server. This is so that we can best attune our software, internet presentation and content to your needs and interests. The information is saved in anonymised form to prevent it being linked to identifiable individuals. After evaluation it is automatically deleted.
4. Visitors to, and customers of, the rapidea ® Plant Engineering and Building Trade could set up their browser to block all cookies, including those created in connection with our services, or to ask for user approval the moment our system wishes to create a cookie.
5. We have loaded the rapidea ® Plant Engineering and Building Trade onto the server of a provider whose operator complies with all legal and technical requirements in respect of quality and data security and, on his own website, pledges and guarantees to do so for you and us and take full responsibility for complying in this regard.
6. The administrator, programmer and web designer of rapidea ® Plant Engineering and Building Trade have built the homepage in line with state-of-the-art technology and in compliance with all legal requirements. They regularly monitor the functioning of the system to ensure that data exchange, storage and backup always meet the technical requirements of the day and comply with current data protection specifications.
7. The rapidea ® Plant Engineering and Building Trade processes data on a server. This server may be located in a country other than the one in which you live and from where you access the pages.
8. The German version of this "Statement on data protection" is the legally binding text. The English-language version is purely informative and non-binding.
9. Should sections of this Statement on data protection be or become invalid or be found not to apply, they shall be replaced or supplemented by clauses that reflect current legal stipulations regarding data protection.
10. Any alterations to this "Statement on data protection" must be in writing and will, where relevant, be published, along with the date of alteration, in the rapidea ® Plant Engineering and Building Trade in a location that is easily accessible.
Dr. Ingo Bruchhold